Thursday, June 5, 2014

This Webpage is A Photo Gallery


It's been a while, and I am very busy with this project that I am not going to share with you yet because it's a secret. (LOL) 

This post I am going to share with you, however, is very interesting to know. It's about the source of stock photos that can be used for free. 


Yes guys, free! Most likely, you find almost all images with high quality in the net have price. But, there are other sources of photos that can be accessible by you for free. Also, you can use these photos for whatever purpose it may be. 

There are two sample of free domain websites that I can give you, Pixabay and Flickr. But, if you wish to look for images that list it all, just use  Google image. In fact, the website has search tool for you to know if the image can be used commercially or has copyright.

 The following are some of the images I had downloaded in Google images that are free to use.

From now on, this webpage will be one of my photo galleries. (LOL)






























No comments:

Post a Comment