Thursday, June 12, 2014

My Problem With Preposition


I'd been busy for the last few days, but thank goodness I was able to find some time to post in my personal blog. It seems hard to commit yourself on something when there are other things to prioritize. Probably, this is the main reason why there are many relationships that have misunderstanding.

Well, anyway, this blog is about my problem about the use of preposition, when I realized that I always stop when I think for the right word to continue my sentence. This is the problem when you are not a native English speaker.

So, in my case, I had this problem of what preposition to use, and it's a good thing to be aware about this weakness for me to work on it.

At or In


Yeah, right! Sometimes, it really makes me confuse of whether to use in or at as preposition for place. I know what you're thinking right now. Well, although our high school teacher already taught this, still we might find ourselves unsure of what preposition to use.

With or For

Whew, another one! But, this one is not that difficult as compared from above. With you? Or, for You? (LOL) Well, for some, they'll say, "it's all the same". (LOL) I think that one way to solve this is just to understand the meaning of the sentence when you write. This is why it's a must that you proofread your work.

Into or Onto
Well, nothing much about this one. But, sometimes, you will really think about it too. Just admit that to yourself. (LOL)

Alright, to be confident next time when you write, it's a must for you to really study your vocabulary, and that is what I am doing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment