Sunday, June 29, 2014

Online Money

Is this for real? Now, I am asking myself after I earn online through Elance.com. But, the problem is that the so-called online money  in Elance.com cannot be encashed for now because I don't have verificatin yet from Paypal.com. It's really hard than I thought. The funny thing was that the stored money was 20 USD. (LOL) I know you are laughing right now, but it's really a good start especially when you  earn from working to someone else. 


I decided to withdraw the money when it really becomes huge, like when it reach 1,000 USD, and I know that it will take a long time. But, it's fine with me. (LOL) And, I know it needs lots of hardwork. But, it's fine with me and no pressure. For now, I am also thinking what other ways to earn through Elance. I am considering to study web developing. But, the moment I start reading e-book about web designing and developing, my head gets dizzy already. (LOL) Perhaps, my brain tells me, 'hey you have enough study before', and my brain was right. 

I am losing the will to study again, oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment