Thursday, May 29, 2014

A Friendship That Will Last


What makes any form of relationship strong?
It's communication. But, what type of communication would that be? Personally, if ever you may ask me what type of communication I am trying to mean and look for, sorry, but I don't know the answer. Honestly, the types of communication I  only knew are nonverbal and verbal communication. (LOL) 

It's funny, isn't it? 


Well anyway, for thinking that this topic might gone too far, sorry, but you are wrong. Because, this post is about a friend of mine who is now living in a far away land.





But, I can really say our friendship is still strong through ongoing communication, that had just recently resumed. Again, what is this type of communication? I really wonder.
You might say long distance, I know.


This friend of mine that will be the topic for this post is celebrating her birthday today. However, our internet connection was temporarily interrupted for unknown reason and I cannot connect online. I am writing this draft right now, but still hope that I can publish this to my blog. If anyone reads this post right now at the very moment here in my blog on this day that my friend is celebrating her birthday today, I had successfully published this post. Thank goodness.

For me, it will be unfair not to write a post about her. She's really dear to me. This is the only present I could give her for free, acknowledgment.


In this personal blog, I only posted something like this one, once, to one of my college friends. Here is the link.



I will never forgive myself if I cannot create a post for her special day. She's my special friend, and the friendship we had, still going on until today, especially right now that we have communication through social network.


So, where does this friendship start?


I first met her back in year 2004, but sorry, I can't remember the exact date we first met. Actually, I met her during the first day of class. The sectioning of students back then was based on family name. We have the same first letter of our family name, "M".

Honestly, she is noticeable from the whole class because she's one of the tallest among our female classmates.


How am I going to describe her?



Sickening! Why sickening? She's endowed with gift that not every woman has, and you know what I am trying to say when you see her later. (LOL)


Is that it?


Actually, no! She has Kalookalike too, but only the old version. And, for the record, my friend is prettier than her.


Tsaran......................................................................................



KEANA REEVES



What was my first impression about her?
At first, I thought that she's really serious. I can still remember that I am the first one who approach her and ask something, however, to my surprise, I was shocked with the way she answered back. Her voice was quite squeaky like an out of tune soprano. It's not that her voice was really funny but I could really tell that the way she talks, pleased me a lot, like there's something about her that many people would really like. 
My assumption was right. After  so many times we'd been together in same group for doing some of our assignments, I managed to know her better. She's very hilarious.

She always has many prank jokes that not all ladies could do. Imagine a pretty lady acting funny in front of you to please you. I think that she's one of a kind. Her personality  is quite similar to mine. That is the reason why I really think we'd got closer, together with our other friends.
Our friendship continues for so many years since the time we'd first met. I was able to know her better even in her darkest time.
I witnessed how she grieved over her loss, which  will not be discussed here further. But, it is really amazing for her to moved on after that, and had resumed back to what she really was from before. The girl who is full of joy and warmth that everyone of us love.
Without further ado, let me present to you my friend on my left.












l have to cover our eyes for legal purpose.(LOL) We're still minors.(LOL)
Well, the color of the covers have meaning. Green is my favorite color and she likes blue.
The highlight of our friendship was in fourth year college, especially when we have our duty in the hospital as she's now my group mate during that time. I mean it's the other way around. I am now their new groupmate. (LOL)
Although we had never been together in the same group back in third year college, the time when our duty began, we had share memorable experiences along with our other classmates.


What are those things?

I remember the time when we're playing cards inside the student quarters, but take note, without money involved. The name of the card play was "one - two - three pass."

It's the most enjoyable card game ever. Compared to tong-its(type of card game), no one will regret if someone lost to this game because there's no money involved. The only thing that makes this exciting is that you must not be the last one to tap your hand in the center or any plain surface surrounded by all players. I will always remember those funny faces caked with powder as  punishment. That was one of the most memorable experiences I ever had with her, along with my other groupmates who are nowhere to be found right now. (LOL)

However, when the saddest moment was near to come,  my heart is clenched so tight like it's really hard to breath. The time that she has to go in US. My heart sinks when I remember that. But, it's really funny when we gathered together with some of our friends  frequently, when she's about to leave soon. 
It's really awkward that despite of the truth we'll  see her again  for another couple of years or even more, we still have enjoyed the moment while she's here without thinking for that thing. 
She set a farewell party before she left for good. I as well as some good friends enjoyed the celebration held at her house. 
My friends and I were so sad when she went to US. Actually, it's more than two years when we get in touch again after I registered my account in Facebook.(LOL)


I was touched with what she said that she's worried about me.  Well, life is also tough for me and she knows that too. Good thing I had a friend like her. Our conversation after a long time not hearing from each other was in Facebook.
I wish I could provide you with some snapshots regarding with our conversation, but the time is running out. I had to publish this post now, before it's too late. To end this, I want to say,
                       
                         HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
K..................R....................M......................M........................



 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment