Sunday, May 25, 2014

Elance _ What Am I Doing There?

Whew! In the search for a job online, I found this Elance.com and signed up in the hope that I can find a job in the website.


Finally, I was able to create my account. But, it's really hard to look for a job here, since you need to bid for the possible employer that will hire you. And, the competition is tough.


Well, anyway, I gave my profile in the hope that someone will consider me for the job, and let's hope for the best.


I'm really tired. Almost all jobs are not related to my course, and my course is so far away. I don't know about SEO, Photoshop etc. Well, I have only limited knowledge with html. This knowledge was actually gained from the web.

But,do you know the saying try and try until you di?.. (LOL)

Well, that's my motto as of now. Let's see of how far can I go with this search for a job online.

So far, I only proposed to three clients, hoping that I will win for my bid to work for the project.

  • The first one is writing a snippet. (LOL) Well, I only learn the word after reading the description in the job post

  • Next, is online English tutorial somewhere in the Middle East.

  • Lastly, and hopefully, writing some ninja articles.


Best of  luck to myself.(LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment