Saturday, May 24, 2014

Happy Birthday Cxxxx....... Oxxxx........

Someone is celebrating her birthday today. How did I know? Well, in Facebook. (Duh)

It's early in the morning, when I logged in to my Facebook account and I saw this notification that one of my friends is celebrating her birthday.


It's all of a sudden, but I greeted her Happy Birthday. Only in facebook ( LOL)

It's really weird after graduation, when it's rare to have time to meet your college classmates and friends for fun and some gimmicks as everyone is busy with their own life.

Oh, well, that's the reality of life.

This person who is celebrating her birthday today is not my best friend nor my closest friend, but I could definitely say that she's my friend. So, the question is, what kind of friendship is that? Casual friend or contractual friend? I'm just kidding. She's a friend of mine.


How do I describe her? Well, she's bright and pretty, but one thing that is really admired about her is for having this great fashion sense, and I'm telling you the truth.

Her body physique is really suited for a modelling career, which she does for many occasion. I always remember her so skinny, but not to the point that she's suffering anorexia. (Haha)

What are the things I could remember about her?


Well, I think there were three things. Aside from her great fashion sense, she's known to her nickname 'foxy'. Oh, please! I wish I  got it right. Actually, I'm not so sure if it's foxy or foxy lady... But one thing is sure, it has something to do with the word fox... And, I remember Kyubi or Nine Tails in Naruto. (LOL)


Another thing I remember about her was she's always compared to Anne Curtis.

Well, for those who doesn't know Anne Curtis, just google it.

Is that it? No, not really.

I also remember the time when we got the same average score in NAT, an aptitude test, and we are in the same group. Meaning to say, I had my first duty in the hospital with her, along with my other groupmates who are nowhere to be found. I'm just kidding.

I also remember the time that we had an argument during our psychiatric affiliation to a mental hospital. Well, I am not saying that we are psychotic. It's our requirement as  nursing student, back then in college. Honestly, I don't know if she could still remember that time, because she's a person who doesn't bear grudge against you for a long time.

For those wonder, why did I write a post for her, well, I think that one of the best gifts you could give to someone is acknowledgment, and by doing this is to try reminiscing your memories about this person you can call a friend, even if she 's only a typical friend not a bestfriend nor your closest friend.

All I can say before it's too late to publish this post within this day, Happy birthday.....

                Cxxxxx................. Oxxxx..............
                                           
Not a bestfriend, nor a close friend,  just a true friend, but a true friend without any benefit of anything at all like money or great help.....

Nevertheless, you are a friend of mine.


HOME

No comments:

Post a Comment