Saturday, May 24, 2014

Second Day Blog, Yehey!


                                                Hi and hello again, world!

I managed to post again here in Blogger. Thank             goodness! This is a start of my commitment to blogging. Actually, aside from posting here every day, I am also doing another blog. It's called Narugger. Well, for those who don't have any idea what Narugger is, well, it's expected. I only created that myself.


So what is Narugger?

Narugger is my own blog which derived from two words, Naruto and Blogger. And, I think you can visit the site although it's not yet complete. And, I'll just update you whenever I'm finished with it.
I realize an important thing while working with that blog. Seriously, it's not easy to be a blogger. Now, I really understand how does it feel to manage even just a single website. For that, I really salute those successful bloggers out there because I know now how hard things for you to build your own website.

I managed to summarize at least 5 volumes of Naruto manga series. Perhaps it's the best I can do for now because my head already gets dizzy with so much letters and words that I need to think and eventually write as accurate as possible. Well,  I am not sure if it's accurate.

Today, I am happy that I post something here in my blog. I am thinking of something on how to improve my other blogs.

Well, I am searching in the internet to find something interesting to post here on my blog, when I remembered something, I haven't seen yet the latest update for Naruto Shippuuden manga series.

After reading the manga, I realized that maybe I should create post about the latest release of Naruto. Oh, wow, there's a sudden change with my decision right now. Actually, I am a little bit confuse of whether I have to complete summarizing all volumes in Naruto or just focus to some interesting stuff for me to write. Oh, well, probably, I'm  still in a stage where I need to experiment something to put on my blog.


It's all about experimentation. Let's just see how far my blog Narugger could go.  Hehe...


No comments:

Post a Comment