Friday, May 23, 2014

To Earn Online Seems Hopeless

I am writing this post because I'm  sad as nothing happened to my blog. (LOL) Isn't it weird that I am sad from the beginning of my statement then I just laughed out loud. It's awkward, I know. (LOL)
Well, probably what I'm doing is just a compensation to my failure because I wasn't able to monetized through my blog and my application in Amazon was also denied. Always been denied.Things did not go well according to my plan.

It's been fifteen days already since I started to blog and there's a gap for how many days because I stopped posting to my blog, after realizing that what I am doing seems useless.

Probably, I get the wrong motivation upon starting to blog. I guess that I have to change my motivation to continue blogging.

Just like any other bloggers out there, I also wanted to monetize through blogging, but what can I do if the problem is that I can't get money from what I'm doing?

Life is really tough. I am still finding some ways on how to earn an income.

 I think that I have to change my motivation to continue this thing that I am doing right now. Actually, prior to this post, I already decided what is that thing that could really motivate me to continue blogging, and that is to commit myself to post something to my blog every day or every other day. For me, it wouldn't be a problem as long as there's an internet connection.

Well, to be denied from the only affiliating program I am associated with seems to be very frustrating on my part. But, I am trying to search for other affiliating programs that can be part of my blog.

So there you have it, although it's hopeless to earn online, I think that it's nicer not to push yourself about that thing but rather make writing or blogging as your passion.


No comments:

Post a Comment