Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Personal Review of Iwriter.com


Sorry, I did not post yesterday because I am busy writing in iwriter.com after they accepted my registration. So far, I am still waiting
for the approval of the two articles I had written for two unknown clients which will take 3 days before they can decide of whether to accept it or not.
24 hours past and still waiting, but I am actually not thinking about it.

After searching the in the internet for possible online job, I found this site, and decided to try it. Well, honestly, I am not expecting too much about the result, of whether any of the client will deny it or accept my article.

So, what are the things I had learn from this site?

Basically, iwriter.com provides the members the option of  either to write a content for someone else, or request an article from a trusted writer or randomly from members of the website.

Actually, there's no problem with my registration to the site because it was like to other websites when you sign up and create an account. You know, like google and yahoo and facebook and twitter and instagram and so on and so forth and.....

After I study the website, I was able to write an article for one client who is willing to pay for it for 2.43 US dollars. Yeah, right! Well, not bad for a starter. (LOL)

However, there are some things I found out from this website that may not please others.

Writing to this website is a first come first serve basis, where the first one who click 'write article', will be the one who will write the content for it and the result will be known after three days. If the client reject your work, definitely, it will be a waste of time. Perhaps, one could say that working on this website needs a lot of patience and dedication to sustain your strength when you fail after your work had been turned down.
But, that's life. It's whether the client approve it or reject your work.

It is really understood that it can be very frustrating for anyone if their work will be turned down. Imagine what it's like of spending almost 3 hours to write the content and after three days you will learn that your work was rejected. How's that? (LOL)

Just like Kuya Kim said, " Life is whether whether"

And, so, the search for other ways to find money online continues....

Stay tune for my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment